Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Even More Yummy Lentils

Spiced Red lentil Soup
Just when I thought I had found the three ultimate lentils I find three more, making my once a week lentil challenge even more inspiring. This Spiced Red Lentil Soup recipe is classically simple but with the tasty addition of Red Thai curry paste, coconut milk and spring onion.

Easy Peasy Lentil Curry
I said in my previous post that lentils make a great base for a curry and this Easy Peasy Lentil Curry recipe asks for only frozen vegetables and store cupboard ingredients.

Spicy Root & Lentil Casserole
I also found this Spicy Root & Lentil Casserole recipe which uses lots of veg and takes only 35minutes to cook in the oven.


6 comments:

Angela said...

I like the look of the easypeasy curry! must try that out sometime

Pam said...

I love lentils! That soup looks great.

Mrs Bent said...

Hi Angela & Pam,
Thank you for your lovely comments, I can't wait to make both the soup and curry soon xx

Barefeet In The Kitchen said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so that I could find yours! I love the look of these lentil soups. I am always looking for new ways to cook lentils. Thanks!

Mrs Bent said...

Hi Barefeet,
Thank you so much for stopping by and I'm glad you found something you like x

E said...

Ooh! I love lentils! Thanks for stopping by my blog - love yours :)